casework banner

I employ professional staff members in each of my three state offices (Aberdeen, Rapid City, and Sioux Falls) to assist constituents in dealing with any agency of the federal government. Those staff members serve as liaisons for South Dakota residents to the federal government. Either I or my staff can help you in matters such as:

  • Advocate and support constituents with specific problems and appeals.
  • Provide advocacy on constituent claims to the Social Security Administration, Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Indian Health Service (IHS), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and other federal agencies.
  • Assist constituents to obtain information about federal agencies, legislation and issues.
  • Answer questions concerning immigration, customs, passports and foreign travel requirements.
  • Obtain military records, including certified copies of DD-214 forms.
  • Reissuing lost and stolen military service awards and medals.
  • Providing travel advisories for foreign countries.

Please feel free to contact a caseworker in the state office closest to your residence.

Please Note: In order to begin a case, it may be necessary for you to sign a release form that permits federal agencies to disclose your private information to a caseworker. Also, the rules of the Senate prohibit U.S. Senators from providing legal advice or becoming involved in matters before the courts.

More Information

There are no files to display